- Peter Millar shirt ($115) at Loafers & Laces.
- Joseph Cheaney & Sons Pitlochry shoes ($470) at Loafers & Laces.
- Turnbull & Asser polka-dot tie ($185) at Samuel Parker Clothier.
- Martin Dingman braided belt ($140) at J.S. Edwards.
- Hardwood razor and stand ($79) at Hunting Ground.
- The Ambitious Outsider glasses ($115) at Sixteen Tons.
- Edward Armah boutonnière ($35) at J.S. Edwards.
- Robert Graham socks ($27.50) at J.S. Edwards.
- Shoe brush ($26) at Trohv.
- Grant’s Golden Brand pomade ($25) at Sixteen Tons.
- Round stuffer ($30) at J.S. Edwards.
- J. Fold slim wallet ($65) at J.S. Edwards.
- Flask ($29) at Trohv.
We fully appreciate it when a guy goes beyond the typical suit and tie and pays attention to those finishing touches that elevate a look. Here are a few things that should be on his list.
By Hilary Geisbert - March 2014
-Photography by David Colwell