Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Answering phones, managing incoming/outgoing mail, maintaining the office calendar and other administrative duties
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Maintain the postage meter, office supply inventory and office space
- Contact building manager and/ or vendors/ suppliers for office repairs and maintenance on behalf of the magazine
- Assist with the onboarding process for new hires
- Plan in-house activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Write and deploy a monthly newsletter to staff
- Billing and Accounts Receivable of our Design and Print division
- Other duties as assigned
- Part-time hours: M-F 9:30am-3:30pm
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma required and at least two years of administrative experience.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must be able to learn other software applications as needed.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.