Advertising Traffic Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY: Ensure that print and online ad sales are published and reported in an accurate and timely manner.
· Monitor insertion orders of all advertising.
· Maintain a system for tracking and submitting paperwork, materials, and revisions, prior to deadline.
· Audit sales spreadsheets and Ad Management Software (Launchpad) for accuracy and reporting.
· Assist with updating production layout (for print) and posting schedule (for digital).
· Manage work-ups, pick-ups and camera-ready ads in support of the sales force and in conjunction with advertising production.
· Assist as needed with proofing all camera ready and work-up ads to insure they are accurate and appropriate.
· Complete weekly sales reports and email reminders to sales department, as needed
· Process monthly invoicing.
· Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Minimum high school degree or equivalent. College preferred.
· One plus years customer service experience.
· Basic computer skills a must (Windows and Microsoft Office knowledge, mainly Excel).
· Industry knowledge a plus.
· Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills a must.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to specify which intern period(s) you are applying for (Spring, Summer, or Fall). Editorial internship applicants should also include a brief cover letter and at least two writing samples in addition to a resume.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify everyone of their application status. We do, however, examine every application, and if you are being considered, we will contact you.
Send your resume to:
c/o [appropriate contact listed above]
1000 Lancaster St., Suite 400
Baltimore, Maryland 21202