1. B&O American Brasserie: The restaurant will be hosting a bountiful brunch that includes citrus-and-coriander-cured gravlax, pepper-and-thyme roasted prime rib, buttermilk biscuits and chorizo gravy, and a dessert display with house-made pastries, cakes, and pies. Price: $30 per person; $12 for children 12 and under. Bottomless mimosas and bloody Marys are available for an additional $10 per person. Mom gets complimentary mimosas. 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. 2 N. Charles St., 443-692-6172.
2. Donna’s Cross Keys: A buffet with traditional brunch selections like prime rib, steamed shrimp, pancakes, and omelets will be available, as well as high-quality salads, including vegan options, says co-owner Alan Hirsch. Price: $34 for adults; $14 for children 10 and under; babies are free. 10 a.m.-3 p.m. 5100 Falls Rd., 410-532-7611.
3. The Oregon Grille: The regular brunch menu and a few specials are being offered. The grille’s newest additions to the menu are bottomless bloody Marys and mimosas for $10. If the weather is nice, book a table on the restaurant’s delightful outdoor courtyard. Price: a la carte. 10 a.m.-3 p.m. 1201 Shawan Rd., Hunt Valley, 410-771-0505.
4. Petit Louis Bistro: Roland Park’s little slice of France is offering its regular brunch menu, and delectable French creations like salmon gravlax with crème fraîche, brioche French toast with fruit, and poached eggs with ham and hollandaise sauce. Price: a la carte. 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. 4800 Roland Ave., 410-366-9393.
5. Wit & Wisdom: A Tavern by Michael Mina: The sophisticated dining room has unbeatable views of the harbor waterfront. On the buffet menu are breakfast classics, a cheese and olive bar, salads, and a carving station. Reservations required. Price: $49 per person; $25 for children 12 and under. 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (last seating). Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, 200 International Dr., 410-576-5800.
Baby Face: Approximately 4 million babies are born in the U.S. each year, according to statistics. Thanks, Mom!