1 | Garden of Mr. and Mrs. Judson Flanagan. This French Country-style home has several gardens and more than 100 rose bushes.
2 | Home of Dr. Anne Barone. This 1923 Colonial Revival home is the only home with a bungalow feel, and has lush gardens with decks and a koi pond.
3 | Home of Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Hamilton III. This Spanish Mission house once belonged to noted Baltimore artist Grace Hill Turnbull.
4 | Home of Dr. Paul B. Fowler and Mr. Franklin N. McNeil Jr. This 1927 Georgian Revival brick home has added a pool and woodland gardens.
5 | Home oF Dr. and Mrs. Ronald C. Heaton. Greiner Engineering built this 1929 English Tudor-style home and constructed the Bay Bridge.
6 | Home of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph J. Fields. One of Guilford’s earliest homes is this 1914 Italian Renaissance Revival stucco home.
7 | Sherwood Gardens. In the 1880s, the famous garden was actually a pond on the estate of A.S. Abell, founder of The Sun.
8 | Home of Mr. and Mrs. John Holtzman. This brick Colonial, constructed in 1913 and once owned by industrialist Albert C. Bruce, features a botanical garden.
9 | Home of Mr. Thomas B. Fore and Ms. Bari Trivas-Fore. Poet and lyricist Ogden Nash used to live in this 1927 Tudor revival home.
10 | Second Presbyterian Church. The church house and tower were completed in 1924, but the congregation has been around for 210 years.
11 | Home of Mr. and Mrs. Geoffrey Lord. This 1925 Colonial Revival home was designed by Theodore Wells Pietsch, architect of many neighborhood churches and homes.
12 | Home of Mr. and Mrs. Kevin M. McCreadie. This Colonial Revival home features a walnut-paneled library and wine cellar.