LOFT opens new concept store at the Festival at Woodholme Shopping Center
Today, April 20 2012 LOFT opens their first new concept store in the Baltimore area, at the Festival at Woodholme Shopping Center (next to Trader Joe's). "Our client relies on us to be her trusted personal stylist. We've redesigned our store concept to deliver a personalized experience to her" said Joan Ciancaglini, SVP of LOFT Stores.
One new design idea added to the store is the LOFT "style closet," which offers the "must-have" pieces and encourages customers to work closely with associates to style looks based on their individual needs and taste.
To celebrate the opening, on Saturday, April 21 from 1-5 p.m., LOFT is partnering with About Faces Day Spa to offer customers some great deals.
- Complimentary skin consultations while they shop.
- *Free tote containing a gift card for $20 off a Darphin Facial (originally priced between $115-160).
- Clients of About Faces (receiving services between April 20-27) will receive a 20-percent off card to shop LOFT.
- Exclusive friends and family discount of 40-percent off your entire purchase.
- Chance to win prizes from LOFT and About Faces.
*With purchase of $75 or more.
(Image courtesy of LOFT.)